About This Blog!

Hey, my name is Juno Fullerton, and my obsession is for clothes. I will run miles for style. My favorite designers are Versace and Chanel, sometimes Carolina Herrera. My favorite fashion decade was the 50's when my grandmother was a fashion journalist for seventeen magazine. I don't want to add too much about myself because this blog is just a way to express myself and my love for fashion. I am also a budding fashion designer and have made many garments with the help of others. I might not post as much as others, because I am on a swim team that practices at least 8 hours a week and am in prestigious academic classes. Thanks!

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Outfitz

So I decided to start a little look book!
Shirt: Loro Piana made in Italy green/yellow shirt
Skirt: no tag, bought at thrift shop for $15
front has circular studs sewn on
Socks: urban outfitters $11 grey knitted socks with buttons on side
Shoes: doc martens black with yellow laces

No comments:

Post a Comment