About This Blog!

Hey, my name is Juno Fullerton, and my obsession is for clothes. I will run miles for style. My favorite designers are Versace and Chanel, sometimes Carolina Herrera. My favorite fashion decade was the 50's when my grandmother was a fashion journalist for seventeen magazine. I don't want to add too much about myself because this blog is just a way to express myself and my love for fashion. I am also a budding fashion designer and have made many garments with the help of others. I might not post as much as others, because I am on a swim team that practices at least 8 hours a week and am in prestigious academic classes. Thanks!

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Okay, I admit it.

I am thoroughly OBSESSED with Urban Outfitters. It's like a store saying: "Here! If you buy anything in this store you are automatically INDIE." Which, if they're saying that, then they are clearly not. However, it gives a sparkle of hope to all the rich, preppy girls with the big houses who really do want to have a fashion sense other than plaid skirts, striped sweaters, and basic hoodies and v-necks. In my opinion that is why UO does so well. Now just because I like Urban Outfitters does not mean i have no sense in fashion. Their fabric is just SO DAMN comfy. Plus, I would NEVER buy anything full price there.
Some of my favorites are:
 I got a black one just like this from H&M for $25, I'm planning on wearing it to a fashion show with hot pink Michael Kors heels ;)
 4 words. I LOVE THESE SHOES.
 The yoke idea is so in, I have contemplated making a dress like this. (and the stripes+shoulder accents are so fresh!)
 <3

 I made leggings just like this (only paisley), still gathering the courage to wear them...

No comments:

Post a Comment